- Factors affecting long-term and permanent contraceptive uptake among immediate post-partum mothers at Saint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: a cross-sectional study
- Prevalence of VIA Positive Cervical Lesions and Determinant Factors among Women Attending regular gynecology Outpatient Department (RGOPD) at Saint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College (SPHMMC)
- Survival of Very Low Birth Weight Neonates for Age 0-7 Days among Deliveries in Saint Paul’s Hospital Millennium Medical College (SPHMMC), One Year Cross Sectional Study
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Cervical Cancer Screening among Women aged 15-49 Years in Bishoftu Town, East Shewa Zone, Oromia Region, Ethiopia
- Bacterial isolates and their current drug susceptibility profile from urine among asymptomatic pregnant women attending at a Referral Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia; cross-sectional study
You can get teh full list of Archived issues with this http://ejrh.org/index.php/ejrh/issue/archive link. Or alternativey you can click on the Cover page below to see specific issue.